White Water Rafting
Approximately 11 hrs 30 min ( From 07:30 till 19:00 )
White Water Rafting excursion is available everyday from May 1st till October 1st
Currency : Great British Pound - GBP - £
( 16+ )
Currency : Turkish Lira - TL - ₺
( 16+ )
Currency : European Union Currency - EURO - €
( 16+ )
Currency : United States Dollars - USD - $
( 16+ )
Is it worth it doing White Water Rafting ?
Archaically named Indos, the Dalaman River was once the border between the ancient civilizations of Caria and Lycia. With its ever-flowing whitewaters, awe-inspiring wilderness, beautiful canyons and ancient remains, the venue provides a perfect backdrop for this heart-pounding activity. The river offers plenty of rapids ranging from 2 to 4 ( grade 6 being the most challenging ). Marmaris Dalaman rafting is a Grade 4 and 4+ rafting expedition that offer the right dose of adventure to rafters.
The journey from Marmaris to our base takes about an hour, after an hour we stop for breakfast. After breakfast we change into rafting suits and continue the rest of the route on the off-road vehicles with rafts atop the rest of the journey takes about 2 hours.
After a comprehensive instruction course we head off right into the watery arms of Mother Nature. Any nerves are dispelled at the first rapid as you quickly learn to love the thrill and rush of the river.
Rafting time is about two to three hours covering a distance of 10 km with a stop half way for swimming and cliff jumping. As rafting requires team work, a team-spirit is always developed spontaneously.
Towards the end, half a mile before our base, rafts pass under an ancient bridge which gives its name to the village of Akkopru ( The White Bridge ). At this moment you may throw yourself to the waters and let the river carry you home. If you pay enough attention, you will see the ancient scripture on the bridge, saying: "How lucky man I am, to have built this wonderful bridge over this enchanting river..."
Over 2-3 hours of non-stop adrenalin rush climaxes with a return on the off-road vehicles for about 2 hours to enjoy a well deserved hearty meal. At this final stop before we depart you are shown the videos and photos which can be ordered on the spot. When you arrive back in Marmaris, you may not have energy left for clubbing, but it will be a day you never forget.
- * How long does White Water Rafting excursion take from Marmaris ?
- Approximately 11 hrs 30 min ( From 07:30 till 19:00 - Please note that times are only for guidance and may be subject to change )
- * What is included in the price of the White Water Rafting excursion from Marmaris ?
- Pick-up and Drop-back service, Breakfast, Insurance, Lunch, Instruction
- * What is not included in the price of the White Water Rafting excursion from Marmaris ?
- Drinks, Photography & Filming services
- * Which language guide will be speaking to us on White Water Rafting excursion from Marmaris ?
- Live English Speaking Guide / Instructor
- * Are there any restrictions on White Water Rafting excursion in Marmaris ?
- Not suitable for guests with physical difficulties, no possibility of using cameras during rafting. Minimum age limit 16.
- * What should I bring to White Water Rafting excursion from Marmaris ?
- Sun creams, Towels, Spare Clothes, Water-Shoes
- * Notes
- Disclaimer: We do not endorse or warrant photo and video service and shall bear no responsibility for photos or videos you purchase on the spot
- * Do I need my White Water Rafting excursion voucher to be printed ?
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- * When and where can I join White Water Rafting excursion from Marmaris ?
- White Water Rafting Excursion is available from Marmaris, Icmeler, Armutalan, Akyaka every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from May 1st till October 1st
- * How do I get picked up for White Water Rafting excursion in Marmaris ?
- Unless agreed otherwise, we will pick you up at the hotel's main gate
- * What are the Highlights of White Water Rafting excursion from Marmaris ?
- White Water Rafting, 4+ grade rafting, Wilderness, Fun, Excitement, Rafting
White Water Rafting Excursion Page Tags
Marmaris Rafting, Marmaris Rafting Excursions, Rafting Tours in Marmaris, White water Rafting Marmaris